Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
Protect your vehicle far beyond the manufacturer’s warranty with California Mechanical Breakdown Protection.
Avoid Costly Repairs
Mechanical Breakdown Protection Plans extend coverage to virtually all mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle. They are available for both new and pre-owned vehicles, and coverage is transferable if you sell your vehicle before your agreement expires providing added resale value.
Easy for you!
- Repairs can be done at any licensed U.S. or Canadian repair facility.
- No limit to the number of claims and one deductible per visit.
- Payments for claims are made directly to your repair facility.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance - In the event your vehicle is disabled during the term of your coverage, towing and other roadside services are provided.
- Rental Vehicle Assistance - In the event of a covered Mechanical Breakdown during the term of your contract, you may be covered for alternate transportation expenses.
- Tire Protection - If the tires on your vehicle are damaged during their normal life by glass, nails or other road hazards, they may be repaired or replaced.
- Trip Interruption - You can be reimbursed for meals and lodging up to three days if you are stranded because of a covered breakdown more than 100 miles away from your home.